Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
No, I'm not. I thought people ran you off. You shouldn't be trying to engage in online beef again. You know how insecure you get with nikkas bring up that big dikk between your legs. You were damn near in tears on this site because inability to accept you as a "she" when your tucking a dikk between your anus. Now go burn off your dikk or maybe you can whoop it out and put it in one of these coli nikkas rectum, which ever you prefer
:camby:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Got some White Widow :myman: hehe

This place is dumb quiet these days. Wonder what the famo up to:jbhmm:

Thinking about having an all girls sleepover or something cute like that. Bottles of wine, everyone being a dish they a beast at, movies, gossip :lolbron:, some oregano and hell..might even braid some heads up for 15 a pop :ehh:

Prynce

Daps
No, I'm not. I thought people ran you off. You shouldn't be trying to engage in online beef again. You know how insecure you get with nikkas bring up that big dikk between your legs. You were damn near in tears on this site because inability to accept you as a "she" when your tucking a dikk between your anus. Now go burn off your dikk or maybe you can whoop it out and put it in one of these coli nikkas rectum, which ever you prefer
People brave AF behind a computer screen :mjlol:

Eat a dikk and die hoe :camby: