Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Had a dream I went to this get together. It was filled with random people from my life. And assorted dream people. Extras. Y'all know how that goes. Anywhoodles, people weren't feeling me being at the party. A nikka was getting ignored and shunned. It was my friend Jessica who recommended I come to that bullshyt. I complained to someone about it and then she came along and we walked and talked for a bit. Ghosts kept following us. She said an invasion of them were coming. "Good," I thought, "it'll fukk up that little shindig." :mjgrin:

So we went to this house that was filled with ghosts but they weren't scaring people anymore. A ghost that looked like Xavier Woods kept jumping through me but I wasn't phased (:youngsabo:). My cousins had hooked up a bunch of TVs in the house and the ghosts were enamored with them. Webster's dad was sleeping in a recliner listening to the Mr. Belvedere theme on a loop. Scooby Doo was watching TV having some sort of seizure. Everyone was mad because the TVs didn't have cable or the proper connections to hook up a game system to watch Netflix.

It turned out my cousin had lured everyone there to retrieve his X-Box which had somehow ended up at the house and he was scared of all the ghosts.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shooting ether reality pellets out of the Megabuster too? Ya'll not right :bryan: but some people just have to understand that not everyone will look at them as a ten like they do themselves. I thankfully came to realization myself during 18-19. What may be one's person 10 could be someone elses 5-7 and it's nothing wrong with that and people gotta accept their flaws embrace them with confidence and you basically become look like T'Challa, Captain Amercia, or Tony Starks. It's a great feeling :wow:

Also shameless plugin #TeamUglyStandTallAndProud :ufdup:
:mjgrin::wow:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's not even that. You need to love yourself and really not care what others think about you.

That's easier said than done since true self-esteem and confidence are tumultuous journeys for most people.
I knew I was forgetting something in my post and it was that :ehh: I need to stop typing fast and slow down my errors are on a 1000 :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Damn, came out the cafe with the head shot and walked back in to finish coffee with the nephews. :banderas:
The most important thing in life is honesty and integrity. I'm getting two West African tattoos to start as my first of many...one is for integrity and the other is for mortality...ain't got time to waste on fukkshyt and not calling it how I see it. Imma be dead in like six and a half decades if I'm lucky lol.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I place too much worry in my weight. It'll come off. It will be off. I know people appreciate me but it used to be hard to take that appreciation in stride because of how I looked and felt.
If I could just focus entirely on me for the year. Get a strict diet. :patrice: work out a few times a week. I'll be golden

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love myself, just not the weight I carry. That's how I mainly feel. Its a struggle to Change it honestly. :snoop:

I just want that day to come where I feel great physically.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
@Guwopaveli what them hoes be saying on TC? :lolbron: Yeen gotta name names.
cb-yellow.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
To add @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @TheLostOnes :

When I first came on to this site I knew by week 1 what the underlying basis of coli rhetoric was...and it boiled down to perceived shortcomings, insecurities and loneliness. There are plenty of healthy, well-adjusted and cool black men and women here but they're a relative minority to the denizens of this site. I've always said this place is a good case study on the maladjusted. That's why I'm so carefree with the fukkery because its comical to see how easy it is to rile folks up....off the same shyt no less lmfaooo.