Let's get along, everyone.:laugh:
Fukk that fruity shyt
6lSl6LT.png

dikks out
full

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Also wanted to clear up to the female posters when I got into it with the Chicago lady and mentioned her vagina. That was ONLY because she mentioned my genitalia first. I have nothing against vagina. At all. She went low. I did too. I don't have any p*ssy envy toward anyone. I just operate on the "eye for an eye" theory. If you say/mention any low level shyt on me, I'll go lower. But always with reason and because I'm provoked. As I've said times before, I stay in my lane. Im not trying to block anyone else's shine. I have no issues at all giving out genuine compliments and seeing beauty in other folks. And no beauty isn't just skin deep.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Then again there's this ugly ass broad on here that has gotten like 40 daps on her pic and I don't know how. Imma leave that alone for now.

Damn, came out the cafe with the head shot and walked back in to finish coffee with the nephews. :banderas:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
:whoo: people are asking how much they gotta pay me to be in the magazine

:wow: people hustling backwards, I ain't taking their money though

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Shooting ether reality pellets out of the Megabuster too? Ya'll not right :bryan: but some people just have to understand that not everyone will look at them as a ten like they do themselves. I thankfully came to realization myself during 18-19. What may be one's person 10 could be someone elses 5-7 and it's nothing wrong with that and people gotta accept their flaws embrace them with confidence and you basically become look like T'Challa, Captain Amercia, or Tony Starks. It's a great feeling :wow:

Also shameless plugin #TeamUglyStandTallAndProud :ufdup:
It's not even that. You need to love yourself and really not care what others think about you.

That's easier said than done since true self-esteem and confidence are tumultuous journeys for most people.

Not that either one of us feel ugly but I tell the person I'm talking to all the time that she's really attractive to me and I get the ":rolleyes: I'm alright" response and ironically I feel the same way when she says I am to her as well.

Case in point stop worrying about shyt you can't control and has nothing to do with you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Well said @Fonsworth

Feel free too @ me when you see some shyt you known is aimed toward me :sas1: I've been peeped the passive aggressive slick ass comments and caught a few before the edits too:sas2:

If you're going to come at me then come @
me:mjpls: don't pull tracks then hide your hands.

:skip: At the bolded. Now I gotta go through the thread and see who you talking about :pachaha:
Oh you know I don't miss shyt and am good at catching everything.

Yeah I'm not going to say anything besides the fact that its an OG poster who even lied on me talking about how I was in her inbox when she PM'd me :pachaha:.