Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I already stated my piece. Nobody has yet to tell
Me how I've been an "attention whore" up here. If you feel neglected cause you aren't garnering any attention then post up. And don't come with the tired retort of "I dont need to get attention on the internet" when you're a female on a majority male site. Folks mad cause they tired ass pic gained no reactions 2 daps and a sympathy "aww" 10
hours after you posted it.
Out here shooting etherous reality pellets out the Megabuster :bryan:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I see ugly team is being shaded early this morning
4962a6458b816a8ba6dcf69406a60822.png
You not ugly tho:rudy:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I already stated my piece. Nobody has yet to tell
Me how I've been an "attention whore" up here. If you feel neglected cause you aren't garnering any attention then post up. And don't come with the tired retort of "I dont need to get attention on the internet" when you're a female on a majority male site. Folks mad cause they tired ass pic gained no reactions 2 daps and a sympathy "aww" 10
hours after you posted it.
That's what it always boils down to. @Jayne called it as well. nikkas felt feel a type of way because you and illa have what they want and can't get it and they see it first hand too. That chick is in her feelings because of what you just said too.

Then again there's this ugly ass broad on here that has gotten like 40 daps on her pic and I don't know how. Imma leave that alone for now.

I love how people try to hide the most basic of insecurities and feelings with these tired ass diatribes trying to suggest that they possess a degree of substance individuality when they just want to be desired and appreciated like the rest of the planet does. This scene best encapsulates my thoughts on people who are anti-everything:

When you come to that realization that mirror is looking ugly.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Discipline. It is severely lacking. Many of you have issues delaying gratification. I am teaching Vice how to delay gratification. I am teaching her some discipline. Since you are bound by the constraints of time, you still have 362 days to get it right. You cannot beat yourself up over it. Get back to it and conquer.
:mjcry: thank you queen

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That's what it always boils down to. @Jayne called it as well. nikkas felt feel a type of way because of you and illa because they want that and can't get it and they see it first hand too. That chick is in her feelings because of what you just said too.

Then again there's this ugly ass broad on here that has gotten like 40 daps on her pic and I don't know how. Imma leave that alone for now.

I love how people try to hide the most basic of insecurities and feelings with these tired ass diatribes trying to suggest that they possess a degree of substance individuality when they just want to be desired and appreciated like the rest of the planet does. This scene best encapsulates my thoughts on people who are anti-everything:

When you come to that realization ^:wow:

Shooting ether reality pellets out of the Megabuster too? Ya'll not right :bryan: but some people just have to understand that not everyone will look at them as a ten like they do themselves. I thankfully came to realization myself during 18-19. What may be one's person 10 could be someone elses 5-7 and it's nothing wrong with that and people gotta accept their flaws embrace them with confidence and you basically become look like T'Challa, Captain Amercia, or Tony Starks. It's a great feeling :wow:

Also shameless plugin #TeamUglyStandTallAndProud :ufdup:

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
That's what it always boils down to. @Jayne called it as well. nikkas felt feel a type of way because of you and illa because they want that and can't get it and they see it first hand too. That chick is in her feelings because of what you just said too.

When you come to that realization ^:wow:

Well said @Fonsworth

Feel free too @ me when you see some shyt you known is aimed toward me :sas1: I've been peeped the passive aggressive slick ass comments and caught a few before the edits too:sas2:

If you're going to come at me then come @
me:mjpls: don't pull tracks then hide your hands.

:skip: At the bolded. Now I gotta go through the thread and see who you talking about :pachaha: