Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
so I wanna get the playstation vr thingy for my husband but idk what i'm supposed to get. it says that there's a full system and then there's a headset. I don't want to ask my brother because I think he'll tell him and I want it to be a surprise. I guess I could just call the stores and ask.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
so I wanna get the playstation vr thingy for my husband but idk what i'm supposed to get. it says that there's a full system and then there's a headset. I don't want to ask my brother because I think he'll tell him and I want it to be a surprise. I guess I could just call the stores and ask.
You need the psVR, move controllers, and a ps camera.

Your husband might already have the camera so you would have to get the headset and controllers.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
PSVR Launches 10/13/2016 at $399
This may have the info you looking for

Daps
Can you ever really trust actors?:wtb: Like... you wanna believe that they're cool people, but how can you know for sure?:mjcry:

Try to see the funny/comedy in shytty situations - it helps :manny: