Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Dude on my fb didn't know who Atlantic Starr was. Late night driving home from work and I'd be cruising 65 while listening to Marco Spoon. Send for me was one of my favorite joints.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I can't do it anymore. Customers wanna dump all of their emotions and problems on you AND you still have to work on whatever they called you for.

It got so bad I had to take 5min breaks between calls because shyt was getting to me.

That wrap time was real yesterday and today. Just sitting like :beli: after documenting a call. I forgot to tip (call policy holder to investigate incident) two claims assigned to me and I forgot to mark them as 500s (unresolveds) so they are lost in the other 50 assigned claims I haven't touched. You're supposed to work 500s everyday to resolve liability. Then there's all sorts of things I need to do for claims I'm already working. There's been some sort of subrogation demand in my files for weeks. I don't know where that shyt goes. Some insurance company is going to be mad.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Cz7iB_wWQAAf5Ej.jpg:large

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you said one of them looked like Jim Carey from in living color I had the same exact thought but I started laughing too hard when you wrote it :dead:
i know exactly who she talking bout too

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Waco has fallen from 76 to 32 in 4 hours. Front has cleared College Station and will reach the US 59 corridor by 1000pm and be off the coast by midnight-100am. Winds of 45-50mph are likely right behind the front with numerous upstream observations showing frequent gusts between 40-45mph. Temperatures will free fall from the mid 70’s to the mid 50’s within about 5 minutes and then into the 40’s within about an hour after the frontal passage. Freeze line is marching southward and is already to Waco with Georgetown to 36. Think the cold air advection and intensity of the upstream air mass will force the freeze line to I-10 by sunrise Sunday. It will be brutally cold Sunday morning with temperatures at or below freezing and winds gusting to near 40mph pushing wind chills into the mid 10’s to mid 20’s over the entire area. Think the NAM is doing better with the temperatures early Sunday with the temperatures continuing to fall through mid to late morning to below freezing before a slight rebound in the afternoon. I am starting to have my doubts that many areas will even achieve 40 on Sunday with such robust cold air advection from a frigid upstream air mass…much will this will depend on when the skies begin to clear out.

They weren't fukking lying. I got home about 45 minutes ago and it was in the upper 70s until about 15 minutes ago. Now it's in the 50s. :wow: