Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's it's own unique game. I can say that. If you can really sit down and let go and give it a shot it's really fun just playing god and doing the random dumb shyt with the sims in your universe. It just gets really deep.

Also it's HUGE with women :steviej:
I've seen gameplay of the third one. I should try the new one out.

And women you say?:mjgrin:

Shiiddd.

Itd be interesting to meet more women who are into games. :patrice:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

animated-rain-street-cinemagraph.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm fukking out of gas. This probably the closest I've ever come to "loving" a job but man........today was rough. I gave up saying my closing. Every one was bytchy. A Mexican dude tried to hit a lick saying all of Christmas shopping was stolen out of the back of his truck while he was at a hotel. :francis: We only cover $200 breh. :camby: Dude said fukk it. I'd have a stiff drink but I have to be to work at 0700 tomorrow. :why:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking out of gas. This probably the closest I've ever come to "loving" a job but man........today was rough. I gave up saying my closing. Every one was bytchy. A Mexican dude tried to hit a lick saying all of Christmas shopping was stolen out of the back of his truck while he was at a hotel. :francis: We only cover $200 breh. :camby: Dude said fukk it. I'd have a stiff drink but I have to be to work at 0700 tomorrow. :why:
Just about all of those phone jobs turn into dementors at some point.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos

Come, come...

Lay your head on my bosom...

I'll make it all better...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just about all of those phone jobs turn into dementors at some point.

It's like three jobs at once; customer service greeter/rep, claims clearing house for claims that go to the upper levels, then adjusting the hundreds of claims that belong to you. I was assigned a claim for every loss report I took. I have 50 claims I haven't even touched yet in my diary. :snoop:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's like three jobs at once; customer service greeter/rep, claims clearing house for claims that go to the upper levels, then adjusting the hundreds of claims that belong to you. I was assigned a claim for every loss report I took. I have 50 claims I haven't even touched yet in my diary. :snoop:
You have to crawl thru dirt for a while. Once you gain momentum you can move up and around. Thats the beauty of insurance, your glass ceiling is pretty high up with enough experience.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I can't do it anymore. Customers wanna dump all of their emotions and problems on you AND you still have to work on whatever they called you for.

It got so bad I had to take 5min breaks between calls because shyt was getting to me.
I've been at my job a month. I already expect it. We record our calls and I've heard all kinds of shyt. People are insane. Phoenix got new some Chinese medicine balls and I expect to make great use of them.