Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I did cut them off. Just recently. I just stopped engaging. I'm very alone save a couple of people I talk to on here.
I understand that completely. I just want to meet people and become well versed in understanding people in conversation.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been fiending for some lately but been trying to stay away. I gotta drop a few pounds then I'll get some. Maybe set a goal for it.

I really gotta get a new iPod or something. Or transfer all my music to a new one. I got one of the old 80gb ones and i know it don't act right unless i have it loaded on my alarm dock. Do a mass transfer of all my old tracks. It's been a while since I've loaded music on it too. Atleast four years I'd say.
I'm drinking eggnog like its st ides :mjcry:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I've been fiending for some lately but been trying to stay away. I gotta drop a few pounds then I'll get some. Maybe set a goal for it.

I really gotta get a new iPod or something. Or transfer all my music to a new one. I got one of the old 80gb ones and i know it don't act right unless i have it loaded on my alarm dock. Do a mass transfer of all my old tracks. It's been a while since I've loaded music on it too. Atleast four years I'd say.

It's why I can never be fully cut in my abdominal region :mjcry:

I love sugar :mjgrin:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Y'all gotta start being yourselves. I know it's fukking cliche but it's the truth. When I was in my early to mid 20s I was having nervous breakdowns and shyt. I had to finally embrace the real me, instability, deviance, semi sociopathic tendencies and all. Once you realize who you are and make peace with that you will apply your emotions properly.