Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then I would definitely stay. You said there was unlimited OT, so you don't have pay cap for now and that's something you can take advantage of. You could do like 3 months of OT, chill, rinse and repeat. If there was no OT and you knew for a fact you pay wouldn't increase, then I would say leave.
Yea, I was thinking about that. I get a pay raise in January corresponding with my new responsibilities (just got promoted).

With my new position, I would work a few 12 hour days a week:huhldup:With that said, the only restriction, obviously, is don't work more than 6 consecutive days. My boss gave the ok on
60+ hour weeks if I can piece it together. 20+ hours of overtime:ohhh:but till the OT kicks in, I would only make a few dollars more than minimum wage:francis:OT is where the serious bread comes from. The new place is talmbout 7-5 five days a week, but its customer service. And based on what I see, mostly white people:mjcry:Obviously I have nothing against that especially if
the pay right, but I'm basically trying to convince myself to nix this easy money I could be getting:francis:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i want to start a kik group or something. some type of chat with people i frequently conversate with on here.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nothing like being anxious about wanting to talk to someone yet you dont know if your annoying them.