Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My kid told me she wants ff15 today. I should've known because she played kingdom hearts.

Even worse is, she has a ps3 so its not on that console. I'm not tryna buy a ps4 right now either, especially for 2 games.

fukk, she just gotta wait it out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I was thinking about that. I get a pay raise in January corresponding with my new responsibilities (just got promoted).

With my new position, I would work a few 12 hour days a week:huhldup:With that said, the only restriction, obviously, is don't work more than 6 consecutive days. My boss gave the ok on
60+ hour weeks if I can piece it together. 20+ hours of overtime:ohhh:but till the OT kicks in, I would only make a few dollars more than minimum wage:francis:OT is where the serious bread comes from. The new place is talmbout 7-5 five days a week, but its customer service. And based on what I see, mostly white people:mjcry:Obviously I have nothing against that especially if
the pay right, but I'm basically trying to convince myself to nix this easy money I could be getting:francis:
Don't stop looking for something that pays more, but the job you're trying to go to doesn't sound right for you. rape the OT in the meantime, just save as much as you can.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
true. i saw a livestream where a dude was fukking his girl and playing resident evil :mjlol:

Them PS4 Share room days during launch

:mjlol:

A bunch of fukking..this why you can't give mufukkas cameras.

Meanwhile, building my PS4 library

CzxUh5fVIAEjQV-.jpg:large

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Them PS4 Share room days during launch

:mjlol:

A bunch of fukking..this why you can't give mufukkas cameras.

Meanwhile, building my PS4 library

CzxUh5fVIAEjQV-.jpg:large
i want both systems at some point. im about to start doing the xbox rewards stuff daily.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i want both systems at some point. im about to start doing the xbox rewards stuff daily.
It'll take a lil while to get use to cause everytime you go search for something, first thought is always go to google. But once you start regularly using bing, the points add up, and you can be racking in 5 dollar xbl cards a month if you search everyday.