Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My sister is getting married in a resort so new that the shyt isn't even done being built yet. The travel agent sent us the booking information and to stay there for her wedding weekend would be about 2K NOT including airfare. My sister ain't shyt for that one. :mjlol: She's just trying to out do her friends' weddings. Went to Airbnb with the quickness and got a lovely condo on the water and down the street for my parents and I. Only costing me $138 for 4 days. :smile:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My sister is getting married in a resort so new that the shyt isn't even done being built yet. The travel agent sent us the booking information and to stay there for her wedding weekend would be about 2K NOT including airfare. My sister ain't shyt for that one. :mjlol: She's just trying to out do her friends' weddings. Went to Airbnb with the quickness and got a lovely condo on the water and down the street for my parents and I. Only costing me $138 for 4 days. :smile:
Seriously how?!?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I am splitting the cost of the condo a little less than 3 ways with my parents b/c they will be there a little longer than me.

That's nothing. When I went to DR. My friend and I split a room. I only paid $112 for a week's stay.

I book via Airbnb.

Airbnb is extremely underrated. Once I tried it I never looked at a hotel again.