Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i feel for tariq, he put himself in a weird situation. hes said days worth of content that would be near impossible to justify out of context. even in context, much of it is questionable. now he's getting grilled for saying BW didnt have it that bad during slavery. he's saying he never said it and its trolling, but theres an audio of him saying the shyt (and it wasnt that long ago) :heh:

Last edited:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
tumblr_n7r7khnkKL1tcyfj9o1_250.gif

:banderas:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I always thought that Janet was shirtless during some parts of the music video for Scream. :mjgrin:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I agree. I first used Airbnb in the DR and it was an actual bed in breakfast. It was SOOOO helpful having someone who knew not only the language but she also was able to show us around. This time it won't be like that but it's such a deal. My sister really expects people to pay 2K for a damn hotel room. As soon as I saw that BS I went right over and got my parents and I a nice place on the water across the street from the beach less than a block away from her resort.

Plus, I'd rather give my money to the local people rather than large chains.

On Airbnb and it's not for a lot of cities yet but they have been offering deals like how you had in the DR where you book and someone shows you around as well as what they do. They have it in my city and I'm very tempted to see what one is about.