Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Airbnb is extremely underrated. Once I tried it I never looked at a hotel again.
Airbnb is everything. My friend's family also uses Home Away b/c they usually travel in large groups. The last house they rented was a mansion. It was crazy nice. The joint had a skateboard ramp and a stage with all the instruments ready to go. It was dope.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Airbnb is everything. My friend's family also uses Home Away b/c they usually travel in large groups. The last house they rented was a mansion. It was crazy nice. The joint had a skateboard ramp and a stage with all the instruments ready to go. It was dope.

I've stayed in just about every top hotel chain and nothing compares to the prices i can get for a whole condo over a weekend on airbnb. It's such a steal.

I've never checked homeaway until you mentioned it and I'm definitely bookmarking this website. Looks like some of the deals are even better than on an Airbnb.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I really would like to be successful at abstinence. At least for a month or so. Just to be able to say I can do it.

anigif_enhanced-21554-1422569214-28_preview.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've stayed in just about every top hotel chain and nothing compares to the prices i can get for a whole condo over a weekend on airbnb. It's such a steal.

I've never checked homeaway until you mentioned it and I'm definitely bookmarking this website. Looks like some of the deals are even better than on an Airbnb.

I agree. I first used Airbnb in the DR and it was an actual bed in breakfast. It was SOOOO helpful having someone who knew not only the language but she also was able to show us around. This time it won't be like that but it's such a deal. My sister really expects people to pay 2K for a damn hotel room. As soon as I saw that BS I went right over and got my parents and I a nice place on the water across the street from the beach less than a block away from her resort.

Plus, I'd rather give my money to the local people rather than large chains.