Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I guess. Plus I did laundry late last night..had on an old ass v neck hanes t...some nudies and a pair of converses...I looked ok but I was far from dressed up :wow:

On another note :scust:...

What I WILL say is that there's a dude that works out at my gym occasionally and we just have passing greetings or w.e.

He was at the first bar I went to and was drunk as fukk. Comes up to me talking random shyt and then says..."yo you're keeping it up at the gym..if I was a fakkit I'd fukk you..*sees my :dame: / :scust: /:what: face* oh noo man that's just a joke me and my friends say I'm no fakkit :whoa:"

I told him that I had to go and walked the fukk outta there.

Omg ewwww.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I wanted to throw holy water at him.
I would've punched him.
Om. so Time for a tale. A short one. The guy my ex cheated on me with was on the train with me one night with another friend of hers (before she cheated) we were coming from her bday party. There was a guy there at the party (it was at a bowling alley) he had on all black with a red tie and red suspenders. I said I dug the look and wanted to buy some suspenders and try to pull it off. This dude (The guy my ex is with now ) Said "If you dress like that, your girl might rape you." It got really quite on the train and my girls other friend gave this dude a look like.:why:. I was kinda weireded out by that.