Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Om. so Time for a tale. A short one. The guy my ex cheated on me with was on the train with me one night with another friend of hers (before she cheated) we were coming from her bday party. There was a guy there at the party (it was at a bowling alley) he had on all black with a red tie and red suspenders. I said I dug the look and wanted to buy some suspenders and try to pull it off. This dude (The guy my ex is with now ) Said "If you dress like that, your girl might rape you." It got really quite on the train and my girls other friend gave this dude a look like.:why:. I was kinda weireded out by that.
giphy.gif

Prynce

Daps
I'm not affectionate at all anymore and I have a different personality totally now

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Om. so Time for a tale. A short one. The guy my ex cheated on me with was on the train with me one night with another friend of hers (before she cheated) we were coming from her bday party. There was a guy there at the party (it was at a bowling alley) he had on all black with a red tie and red suspenders. I said I dug the look and wanted to buy some suspenders and try to pull it off. This dude (The guy my ex is with now ) Said "If you dress like that, your girl might rape you." It got really quite on the train and my girls other friend gave this dude a look like.:why:. I was kinda weireded out by that.
That was shade.