Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
71ef07e75c0de7c769f433d4751e3990.png

I need that in my life
This is no coli nikka :duck:...I have no idea how that happened.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I guess. Plus I did laundry late last night..had on an old ass v neck hanes t...some nudies and a pair of converses...I looked ok but I was far from dressed up :wow:

On another note :scust:...

What I WILL say is that there's a dude that works out at my gym occasionally and we just have passing greetings or w.e.

He was at the first bar I went to and was drunk as fukk. Comes up to me talking random shyt and then says..."yo you're keeping it up at the gym..if I was a fakkit I'd fukk you..*sees my :dame: / :scust: /:what: face* oh noo man that's just a joke me and my friends say I'm no fakkit :whoa:"

I told him that I had to go and walked the fukk outta there.
Why are so many gay dudes at the gym? I have a home gym so I'm good but I don’t want that kind of attention.:scust::whoa:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why are so many gay dudes at the gym? I have a home gym so I'm good but I don’t want that kind of attention.:scust::whoa:
Its lowkey about male validation.

There have been so many instances for example, of men pulling up their shirts to pretend that they're wiping sweat away from their brow when in reality they want to show off their torso in the mirror to other men.

It's crazy...I workout at odd hours during the week so I can avoid the crowds.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Its lowkey about male validation.

There have been so many instances for example, of men pulling up their shirts to pretend that they're wiping sweat away from their brow when in reality they want to show off their torso in the mirror to other men.

It's crazy...I workout at odd hours during the week so I can avoid the crowds.
When i was dating a personal trainer she had me on a heavy work out regiment. One night I'm coming home from martial arts practice and some dude in a car stops and says, can I drive you home. I'm like "what the fukk is this dude talking about, I'm clearly a man." Then it hit me. I was like "Nah I'm good, " Then he tries to start a convo and I just have to walk off. shyt was weird as fukk.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When i was dating a personal trainer she had me on a heavy work out regiment. One night I'm coming home from martial arts practice and some dude in a car stops and says, can I drive you home. I'm like "what the fukk is this dude talking about, I'm clearly a man." Then it hit me. I was like "Nah I'm good, " Then he tries to start a convo and I just have to walk off. shyt was weird as fukk.
Yeah. I'm not mad at the fact that gay men exist but I still don't like when I get hit on by them lmfao.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah. I'm not mad at the fact that gay men exist but I still don't like when I get hit on by them lmfao.
I have gay associates and bi friends. I don't hate no one. I just think distinctions need to be made, Like if you see me at a gay bar or the pride parade I mean assume I'm gay. But if you don't know me from a can of paint just assume I'm heterosexual or hell even asexual.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I have gay associates and bi friends. I don't hate no one. I just think distinctions need to be made, Like if you see me at a gay bar or the pride parade I mean assume I'm gay. But if you don't know me from a can of paint just assume I'm heterosexual or hell even asexual.
Fax