Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:heh:

How about I post whatever the hell I want.:dahell:
She loves the drama, negativity and going back and forth.

That one poster she supposedly hates so much, she made a thread asking what happened to him. She said she blocked me but didn't, either that or she unblocked me. If she really hated my ass she would just block me and keep it moving.

She gon tell you to leave her alone, you do and then she come running back in ya alerts.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hi hun. How are you? Are you feeling better?:pachaha:I got what I wanted so I think we're even. There is no reason for you and I to continue to talk about it. No hard feelings. :pachaha:Happy Thanksgiving.
I was never down. It wasn't about me getting banned from thesalon, it was the reasoning for it. Me and @Critical Distance posted things y'all ain't like, wasn't necessarily against the rules. We weren't derailing threads, constantly trolling or spamming or nothing like that.

It's about mods abusing their power, simps running amuck, and double standards going the brehettes way on here.

Y'all rated Kent a 1, but when I did the same thing for Tupac I'm trolling, causing a disturbance in the Salon, when I make about one post a day on there.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was never down. It wasn't about me getting banned from thesalon, it was the reasoning for it. Me and @Critical Distance posted things y'all ain't like, wasn't necessarily against the rules. We weren't derailing threads, constantly trolling or spamming or nothing like that.

It's about mods abusing their power, simps running amuck, and double standards going the brehettes way on here.

Y'all rated Kent a 1, but when I did the same thing for Tupac I'm trolling, causing a disturbance in the Salon, when I make about one post a day on there.

:yeshrug: Ask your boys why they left you out to dry and you were the only one to take the heat when they troll harder than you?