Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
kind of weird how some people get tight over you considering a poster attractive that they don't like.:mjlol:

some people dislike members of a forum so much they wish and hope for posters to be as terrible as they imagine them.:sas2:

not a healthy mindset.
I can understand them not liking his personality so it's making him ugly to them. But physically he's not ugly /unattractive in my opinion.

I've thought some people who I didn't like on here/didn't like me weren't as attractive prior to getting to know them.

That's kinda why looks and personality plays part into attractiveness.

I get Blackpearl not finding him attractive.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
kind of weird how some people get tight over you considering a poster attractive that they don't like.:mjlol:

some people dislike members of a forum so much they wish and hope for posters to be as terrible as they imagine them.:sas2:

not a healthy mindset.

You have a lot to say now. But didn't have shyt to say in the thread. :mjlol:You care so much you let him take all the heat. You should ashamed. :mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Just like Kent.

I've said a few times Kent is cute.

But from what I've read/seen of him, his personality isn't at its best.

I don't really have any issues with his height either. I don't trip off height like that.

I can see why so many dislike him. It's not physical.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like Kent.

I've said a few times Kent is cute.

But from what I've read/seen of him, his personality isn't at its best.

I don't really have any issues with his height either. I don't trip off height like that.

I can see why so many dislike him. It's not physical.
yall werent shyttin on kent for his views though, that was a smoke screen. u cant even own up to your vanity

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You have a lot to say now. But didn't have shyt to say in the thread. :mjlol:You care so much you let him take all the heat. You should ashamed. :mjlol:

I responded when I was quoted or @ed. After the sixth page or so, the thread wasn't even about me. After I said my piece and no one had any responses I left the thread alone.

Anyway, @SheWantTheD is his own poster and doesn't need anyone to defend him.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
And those who rated him a 10 only rated him a 10 out of pity.

I was honest with my 4. He would be a 5 if he had a better body.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And those who rated him a 10 only rated him a 10 out of pity.

I was honest with my 4. He would be a 5 if he had a better body.
it wasnt out of pity, it was to combat the plethora of 1s he received. then y'all added -1, then changed the the 10 vote enitrely. honestly, y'all are disgusting people.using one comment out of context to justify all that vitriol.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
it wasnt out of pity, it was to combat the plethora of 1s he received. then y'all added -1, then changed the the 10 vote enitrely. honestly, y'all are disgusting people.using one comment out of context to justify all that vitriol.
I didn't even do that to the poll.

:umad: