Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's deeper than kent, this height preference needs to be explored and addressed. its unfair and hurts men far more than colorism hurts you.
Who the fukk cares? It's the internet. Yo same dudes that cash their checks at the liquor store be on here rating beautiful chicks as 5. Let 'em. Get out your feelings, my nikka.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk cares? It's the internet. Yo same dudes that cash their checks at the liquor store be on here rating beautiful chicks as 5. Let 'em. Get out your feelings, my nikka.
iunno why you think this height preference is relegated to online. that's like saying white racism is only online cus cacs aint saying all this wild shyt to our faces.

simply put. i'll let it go, when y'all let it go

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iunno why you think this height preference is relegated to online. that's like saying white racism is only online cus cacs aint saying all this wild shyt to our faces.
I'm trying to figure out why you care though. Honestly if a chick doesn't want to be with you off the strength of height alone, she's probably doing you a favor. I'm fat, black, old AND I'm a single mom. I face the most discrimination and i laugh because it usually from dudes fresh off their moms couch. I ain't tripping.