Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I responded when I was quoted or @ed. After the sixth page or so, the thread wasn't even about me. After I said my piece and no one had any responses I left the thread alone.

Anyway, @SheWantTheD is his own poster and doesn't need anyone to defend him.

Yet you read it to the end and are in here selling tickets about it. Trying to low key talk shyt about me not finding him attractive when the nikka made 2 threads trying to shyt on my looks and trying to get others to do the same. Then went into the meet up thread continuing to try to shyt on my looks and anyone standing next to me. You championing for a dude that did that shyt 10x worst than me. :skip: I asked one person and he asked the whole forum. :martin: If you gonna talk shyt about someone at least know what you're talking about. And @ me the next time you trying to diss me. K?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
whatever, i just hope every nikka any of y'all ever want has a preference for whatever you cant fulfill
How this different from you not wanting to date a transexual? It's a preference. Everyone doesn't have to want to fukk you. I wouldn't expect you to rate me high in a thread like that or even say you'd smash or expect you to.

Shut up.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Yet you read it to the end and are in here selling tickets about it. Trying to low key talk shyt about me not finding him attractive when the nikka made 2 threads trying to shyt on my looks and trying to get others to do the same. Then went into the meet up thread continuing to try to shyt on my looks and anyone standing next to me. You championing for a dude that did that shyt 10x worst than me. :skip: I asked one person and he asked the whole forum. :martin: If you gonna talk shyt about someone at least know what you're talking about. And @ me the next time you trying to diss me. K?

Seems par for the course. :manny: You don't seem to concerned either going by you sig.:sas2:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How did I shyt on your looks in the first thread? Your picture wasn't even in it :jbhmm:

Second thread wasn't either.

Keep on running with ya lies though, plus you did the exact same thing to another poster on here.

But you ain't shyt for it right? :rudy:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Seems par for the course. :manny: You don't seem to concerned either going by you sig.:sas2:
She can't handle what she dishes out. She has made several threads dissing another poster's looks but when I do the same thing it's a huge problem. It's been months, I have profusely apologized and she still ain't over it.

I wasn't even trying to be mean about it, it was a joke.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I'm not concerned. But don't try to be a chatty patty when you're using the same dude you trying to champion as a human shield. You didn't want it to be your business in the thread. Don't try to make it your business now.

:heh:

How about I post whatever the hell I want.:dahell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How did I shyt on your looks in the first thread? Your picture wasn't even in it :jbhmm:

Second thread wasn't either.

Keep on running with ya lies though, plus you did the exact same thing to another poster on here.

But you ain't shyt for it right? :rudy:

Hi hun. How are you? Are you feeling better?:pachaha:I got what I wanted so I think we're even. There is no reason for you and I to continue to talk about it. No hard feelings. :pachaha:Happy Thanksgiving.