Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Aww you are such a big baby :bryan:
You're not carrying around the weight that I do. Shut your mouth.
But I was like the 16th Security Guard that quit in that month. The location was at a Museum (huge Museum). Some people didn't even make it past training. We were under surveillance. Watched the entire shift every day. They said that I was "great!" and impressed them but I was dying lol I just didn't complain about it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
colorism goes both ways whereas that height shyt only women are worried about it.

Think cats like Kent care if a chick is taller than them?
they really believe there's no parallels, while they mock and scoff at the idea of entertaining a shorter dude. shyt is crazy to me, they don't know how hypocritical they sound. like you said, colorism is something both genders have to deal with--but where's all that intersectionality bs when it comes to short, dark skinned bm?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
colorism goes both ways whereas that height shyt only women are worried about it.

Think cats like Kent care if a chick is taller than them?
Men hate on tall women all the time, hence why I made that Official Tall Women thread.

Short men and tall women both get shytted on.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Tall women intimidate men while short women appear more approachable and secure their manhood.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This tall short shyt...I never knew it was a big deal
I'm short so I don't care. Although some guy on my Facebook said he was 5'3 and asked if I would talk to him if he would approach me. I told him to stand on something first. At least create the illusion you know?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're not carrying around the weight that I do. Shut your mouth.
But I was like the 16th Security Guard that quit in that month. The location was at a Museum (huge Museum). Some people didn't even make it past training. We were under surveillance. Watched the entire shift every day. They said that I was "great!" and impressed them but I was dying lol I just didn't complain about it.
I've done much more physically tasking jobs and my body got used to it over time. You are young and probably never exercise so it was killing you. You was probably just sore and it wasn't that bad. I've gone through days where I couldn't walk for 1-3 days because I rolled my ankle or hurt my groin from too many hours on the basketball court over the years. Literally had to drag myself to get to the kitchen or bathroom, would take me 5 minutes just to go from room to room.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I said 'Hey Ma', don't go stretching your wallet
These nikkas gotta pay me for taking a year from college
Go on get ya nails polished, stylist for your eyelids
And a pilot for your mileage for them frequent flights to your island
Ms. Brown and Ms. Polleck, little boy done grown up
Little voice done blown up, middle-class that bonus
Hey Ma, Hey Mama Jan; God just gave me another chance
Rod just gave me another line, probably gave me another fan
7-7-3, Oh, since Kanye was a three-old
Down the street from D. Rose, was practicing his free-throws
Shout out to that Gulf Shrimp, shout out to King Gyro
Shout out that Ms. Moody, auntie Toni them my heroes

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I've done much more physically tasking jobs and my body got used to it over time. You are young and probably never exercise so it was killing you. You was probably just sore and it wasn't that bad. I've gone through days where I couldn't walk for 1-3 days because I rolled my ankle or hurt my groin from too many hours on the basketball court over the years. Literally had to drag myself to get to the kitchen or bathroom, would take me 5 minutes just to go from room to room.
Well I look too good to be going thru all that and I do work out so shut the fukk up.