Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Going to a PWI school is straight trash. The vast majority of these chicks is average with no body! :damn:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know saint peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so many upset feelings over this heightism > colorism thing, this needs to be a movement in the BC. :patrice:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
decided to workout for the first time in forever on Monday...did a full body workout and i'm definitely feelin it...already on my fourth epson salt bath...

SHeWantTheD been moonlightin :mjpls:
I know that feeling. I had a security job and I was in the worst pain of my life (it was standing job), in uniform (heavy), boots. You can't sit under any circumstances or stand still in one spot. You must patrol. I only lasted like 3 days (made it past training), after my first day I quit. :mjlol: My legs/feet were KILLING me!! I cried when I would get home each day. It still was hurting the following week after I quit.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
so many upset feelings over this heightism > colorism thing, this needs to be a movement in the BC. :patrice:
colorism goes both ways whereas that height shyt only women are worried about it.

Think cats like Kent care if a chick is taller than them?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I know that feeling. I had a security job and I was in the worst pain of my life (it was standing job), in uniform (heavy), boots. You can't sit under any circumstances or stand still in one spot. You must patrol. I only lasted like 3 days (made it past training), after my first day I quit. :mjlol: My legs/feet were KILLING me!! I cried when I would get home each day. It still was hurting the following week after I quit.
Aww you are such a big baby :sadbron: