Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
POAhacx.jpg
:laff:

:mjlol:

I got BENT a few weeks ago off bookoo shots and I'm not normally a shot drinker. No more of that shyt.

3769348-no+tracy+morgan.gif

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Got high af yesterday and was thinking bout all the old times & shyt ...
Damn really hit me to think about all the cool times in the past and feeling nostalgic af

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Going through the same shyt.

Thanksgiving with the fam, weekend getaway to Savannah Dec 10th , Christmas in Cleveland then a wedding in Puerto Rico Jan 5th...

A month and a half of shyt to do and I want a crisp haircut for every event.

:sadcam:
shyts a struggle...esp with regards to the LA trip im going to have no time that week to go to the barbers..one of the few times i wished i was balding and had hair struggles lol

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Man I hope I get this job this white dude was all like yea You the best candidate and that we had a connection he didn't even interview all we did was talk about stuff I hope he hire me my interview was at 2 o clock yesterday :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I hope I get this job this white dude was all like yea You the best candidate and that we had a connection he didn't even interview all we did was talk about stuff I hope he hire me my interview was at 2 o clock yesterday :mjcry:

You probably good, I'd say check back with him in the morning in the next day or so. Alot of tiems they have to finish interviewing everyone before they can hire so be patient, if you can check back in person randomly that would be a good look too.

Prynce

Daps
I don't make mistakes twice in life. If I fukk up I learn from it and get better.

One new trait I found in myself is my aggressiveness. I've always been a go getter cause if want something I'm gonna grab it but sometimes I use to get caught up in being a gentlemen but I learned sometimes you can't be a gentlemen, sometimes you just have to take shyt. You have to press to get certain things and I've grown in that aspect in not being shy when it comes to certain things.