Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think i have a bit of an ego that i need to lose to a degree. its like i don't want to be in second when it comes to life, women, and success. i don't want to wait in line. i want to be able to carve out what i want out of the pie and walk off with a smile on my face.

all my life i've been treated like i'm forrest gump. and i'm far from it. i'm smart but i just don't aim that intelligence in the right direction at times. i know i have the skill, but sometimes i'm too much of a smart ass to just use that skill instead of debating the logic within the task.

i'm confident women would love me. yet i don't believe in myself enough. hell i have someone i'm talking to yet i feel like i'm sabotaging that chance with my doubts. why doubt that when i've had multiple women in my life that were in love with me. i don't get it. i doubt myself, yet i know i've gotten women open with my words. hell i still could. motherfukker. :vingwhat:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
wide the fukk awake. stressed out. i dont know what to do anymore. i feel so conflicted about life. im lost as a motherfukker. i just dont want to be a failure in life. all i want is to taste success. have a fistful of money. have my own shyt up and running. its not fun being broke. i got nothing but hope and a dream.