Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Three thrones, where the Devil roams.

D.C., London and Rome, is where the princes of Earth call home.

The conqueror, the financier and the priest..three swords to oppress the people, to reshape the world and make the nations feeble.

The secrets are found subterranean, deep below.. where men dance before god, before the burning sacrifice. A work accomplished while the children sleep.

They that has gotten a hold of understanding, let them hear and them that can clearly see, let them flee from the terror. A man sits in corners, speaking dark sentences to confound both man and beast. He is terrible to men, merciless even.

Grab a hold of your life, cherish it and protect it for the drums of war blare incessantly; for strange men have come to march that they may consume the flesh and the bones.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
tumblr_nvnl1d1z751s02vreo1_250.gif

:mjlol:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next week is the start of 3 consecutive weeks of things I have plans for

Next week thanksgiving at my folks house..staying there wed to Sunday

The weekend after company Christmas party where I got a nice suite for me and my lady in the hotel it's being held in

The weekend after its a trip out to LA to catch these fights and get into some shyt

Yet the only thing I've been:patrice: regarding this when should I hit my barbers through all this...my fade is fading lol and facial hair looks a little rugged....ive never been one of those who goes to the barbers more than once a month...but may need to in order to look clean..decisions decisions
Going through the same shyt.

Thanksgiving with the fam, weekend getaway to Savannah Dec 10th , Christmas in Cleveland then a wedding in Puerto Rico Jan 5th...

A month and a half of shyt to do and I want a crisp haircut for every event.

:sadcam: