Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man when I created this thread in the early days of the coli...never expected it to grow like this but some of you cats lately got some left field, weird, and/or :dame: worthy random thoughts lol

On an unrelated note I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate looking at flight/hotel packages to book for a weekend trip to the west coast..LA to be exact...shyts are overpriced for the quality of hotels I've come across in my searches
Funny I was thinkong the samething

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
told my team at work i'd do the cinnmon challenge if they do some of the other stupid internet challenges too. got one on board for setting a body part on fire, one is down for the ice/salt challenge, got one doing the saltine challenge, am trying to convince another to let us wrap them in duct tape and time their escape...i need two more. #WorkFukkery :skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
People think I'm joking about the virgin stuff but I really do wish I kept my virginity :mjcry:
It's impressive to me to see guys who are virgins by choice or they are attractive and have low body counts. It makes you rare.
Same with guys who don't smoke or drink. That's always attractive.
Be a leader.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
It's impressive to me to see guys who are virgins by choice or they are attractive and have low body counts. It makes you rare.
Same with guys who don't smoke or drink. That's always attractive.
Be a leader.
Once I start getting more attractive, hopefully I can leave you smitten :mjgrin: