Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yall lucky

Before Coli, I'd never meet that many people with strong african ancestry...like only 2 gens back strong...

You just got normal as AA folks here in Chicago, as well as the occasional Nigerians going to University of Illinois.
Everybody foreign on thecoli :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:yes, i know your prettier.
I'm not even gassing you but you really just have self esteem issues. But physically (at least facially from what I've seen) you're attractive.

Do your feet stink or something?

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I tried writing some stand up today... I got off track and the last line I came up with was " Im steez like Ghostface in 96 when he had that gold eagle bracelet":myman:

:bryan: Thats not even a joke. I think Ill get this thing eventually though. Bout to shyt on the game with this upcoming stand up competition

Prynce

Daps
I have to make myself so undeniable that I can't be resisted or ignored

I have to make something out of myself and fast because I need this more than anything

6 months I have to make myself undeniably the best in 6 months

I have to do this ...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't like wearing weaves or wigs, but I will wear a short wig on a special occasions. Wigs feel like hats though. I don't like wearing hats. Not comfortable. Weaves irritate me after a while. I prefer to have my real hair long but I have to maintain it better. I'm lowkey sad but I know it will grow back to that length in no time.