Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
There was a song with the lyrics "I hate that I love you" in the chorus, sung by a female artist. I may be wrong but I believe she was featured on a Hip-Hop artists track.

Does anybody know it?

It is definitely not the Rihanna song. This song must have been released around 2005 or so.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man when I created this thread in the early days of the coli...never expected it to grow like this but some of you cats lately got some left field, weird, and/or :dame: worthy random thoughts lol

On an unrelated note I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate looking at flight/hotel packages to book for a weekend trip to the west coast..LA to be exact...shyts are overpriced for the quality of hotels I've come across in my searches

Prynce

Daps
bytch I'm tryna get paid
Think about it every damn day
nikka, there's a will, there's a way

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a song with the lyrics "I hate that I love you" in the chorus, sung by a female artist. I may be wrong but I believe she was featured on a Hip-Hop artists track.

Does anybody know it?

It is definitely not the Rihanna song. This song must have been released around 2005 or so.

Edit: miss the "not" Rihanna

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok random story time:

This past Saturday a group of friends and I went out partying. We ended up at a strip club. It was equal men and women in the group so we naturally paired up and started grinding and getting lap dances since the strippers weren't out yet. I had one on her back on the platform and put her legs over my shoulder. She goes "...am I too heavy:lupe:?" And I give her the :mjlol: while proceeding to lift her ass up like nothing had her blushing like a motherfukker.

Moral of the story @The Grendel ?

Deadlift :troll:
:ohlawd:

You gon let him clown you like this @The Grendel ? WOW!
I have a gf that I don't need to work out to lift. enjoy your hernia. :russ: