Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yall lucky

Before Coli, I'd never meet that many people with strong african ancestry...like only 2 gens back strong...

You just got normal as AA folks here in Chicago, as well as the occasional Nigerians going to University of Illinois.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
And she's probably short as hell too. She's only probably "big" because of her height. Probably barely 200 pounds. :mjlol:
Ok random story time:

This past Saturday a group of friends and I went out partying. We ended up at a strip club. It was equal men and women in the group so we naturally paired up and started grinding and getting lap dances since the strippers weren't out yet. I had one on her back on the platform and put her legs over my shoulder. She goes "...am I too heavy:lupe:?" And I give her the :mjlol: while proceeding to lift her ass up like nothing had her blushing like a motherfukker.

Moral of the story @The Grendel ?

Deadlift :troll:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Ok random story time:

This past Saturday a group of friends and I went out partying. We ended up at a strip club. It was equal men and women in the group so we naturally paired up and started grinding and getting lap dances since the strippers weren't out yet. I had one on her back on the platform and put her legs over my shoulder. She goes "...am I too heavy:lupe:?" And I give her the :mjlol: while proceeding to lift her ass up like nothing had her blushing like a motherfukker.

Moral of the story @The Grendel ?

Deadlift :troll:
:ohlawd:

You gon let him clown you like this @The Grendel ? WOW!