Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Call me a simp but I think as black men it's our duty to try and atleast understand where black women are coming from. I may not get everything just by the nature of being a man but I atleast try to get it. How can we expect to have any relationships or understanding between us if we don't atleast try to understand?

No simpin just a thought I had

Ehhhhhh.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
what could i do, the judge said she gotta keep on livin the way she 'ccustomed tooooo

70's broads got my nikka Marv skressed :wow: #GMB

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This guy on tumblr mentioned me in this photo saying he thought it was me for a minute.
I'm hella offended because he always talks about how fine I am and if this is how he sees me I need to do way better.

tumblr_ofrl66zAWL1usfjx7o1_1280.jpg

Now I dont wanna talk to him at all for comparing me to her. lol
:dead:
who's daddy is this??????

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Call me a simp but I think as black men it's our duty to try and atleast understand where black women are coming from. I may not get everything just by the nature of being a man but I atleast try to get it. How can we expect to have any relationships or understanding between us if we don't atleast try to understand?

No simpin just a thought I had
:camby:simp.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This guy on tumblr mentioned me in this photo saying he thought it was me for a minute.
I'm hella offended because he always talks about how fine I am and if this is how he sees me I need to do way better.

tumblr_ofrl66zAWL1usfjx7o1_1280.jpg

Now I dont wanna talk to him at all for comparing me to her. lol
Kinda,looks like you.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
picked up a bottle of "dr bronners 18-in-1 pure castile soap" last week. it's pretty amazing for the price. dish soap, clothes washing soap, tooth paste, deodorant, body soap, house cleaner

i feel like i brushed my teeth for the first time. gunk that would normally only come out from flossing/waterpiking was falling out my mouth. :wow:

edit: just coughed up tonsil stones :scust:
@The ADD put me on years ago and I haven't used anything else.

I use almond/vitamin e oil after I shower so i won't be ashy and it makes my hair feel like straw when i use it as a shampoo.

Never used it as a toothpaste tho:ohhh: