Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've been in this club bathroom for 15 minutes. Possibly 30. Chicks came in here to pee. I don't give a fukk. ME Liggins not giving a fukk about a chick peeing. I refuse to come out until Summer 16 is played like I requested an hour ago.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
really want a record player for christmas.
tired of youtube taking down all my 70s cuts :beli:

if i ever get one, this album is bout to be my first pick up.

y'all care :birdman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I gotta cut down on the pizza. Ate too much of it this weekend. Goal is to lose ten pounds by the time I go to Orlando in April. :francis:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
picked up a bottle of "dr bronners 18-in-1 pure castile soap" last week. it's pretty amazing for the price. dish soap, clothes washing soap, tooth paste, deodorant, body soap, house cleaner

i feel like i brushed my teeth for the first time. gunk that would normally only come out from flossing/waterpiking was falling out my mouth. :wow:

edit: just coughed up tonsil stones :scust:

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
I swear I might have the most oddest experience with women in the world :skip:

Also I wish people wouldn't try to drag me into they petty beefs. I'm just trying to chill not get angry at stuff that don't matter.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
picked up a bottle of "dr bronners 18-in-1 pure castile soap" last week. it's pretty amazing for the price. dish soap, clothes washing soap, tooth paste, deodorant, body soap, house cleaner

i feel like i brushed my teeth for the first time. gunk that would normally only come out from flossing/waterpiking was falling out my mouth. :wow:

edit: just coughed up tonsil stones :scust:
I want to try this. I heard its good as shampoo too.