Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I Hate how fast the weekend goes by. Before I even blink it's Sunday night and I gotta go back to fukking work the next day. Tired of this bullshyt :francis:

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I hit a new low in my laziness today. I finished washing dishes a few minutes ago and I seen a bowl I forgot to wash by microwave. Instead of just putting it in the sink and washing it, I just threw it away.
:yeshrug:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna go to trade School to become an
electrician but that 8 months got me like :patrice:...... That's a long Time....Work and school would take up majority or my time. But its worth it :patrice:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This guy on tumblr mentioned me in this photo saying he thought it was me for a minute.
I'm hella offended because he always talks about how fine I am and if this is how he sees me I need to do way better.

tumblr_ofrl66zAWL1usfjx7o1_1280.jpg

Now I dont wanna talk to him at all for comparing me to her. lol

Prynce

Daps
Call me a simp but I think as black men it's our duty to try and atleast understand where black women are coming from. I may not get everything just by the nature of being a man but I atleast try to get it. How can we expect to have any relationships or understanding between us if we don't atleast try to understand?

No simpin just a thought I had

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If you get caught turned down, your Freebandz Gang passed is revoked :banderas:
Call me a simp but I think as black men it's our duty to try and atleast understand where black women are coming from. I may not get everything just by the nature of being a man but I atleast try to get it. How can we expect to have any relationships or understanding between us if we don't atleast try to understand?

No simpin just a thought I had
@marcuz thoughts?