Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm cutting all ties with Yusuke and Jayne, I treated them with respect and they turned they back on me. I'm not going to beef with them because I do still have some respect for them

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Call me a simp but I think as black men it's our duty to try and atleast understand where black women are coming from. I may not get everything just by the nature of being a man but I atleast try to get it. How can we expect to have any relationships or understanding between us if we don't atleast try to understand?

No simpin just a thought I had
I feel ya :ehh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Ok. I see I'm not very well liked. I wasn't just imaging it :ehh:
Stop it Lol. I'm still feeling out your aura. I saw your request. I like you however I'm a naturally skeptical and superstitious person. IG is my personal life and I have family on there.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I followed you on Tumblr and unfollowed after your "skinny girls are the greatest" repeated rants. :pacspit:I liked your photos and commented on some on IG.:sas2:
That's because of all the damn. " Tall dudes are life" posts.:pacspit: No one considered our feelings when they made those posts. Tumblr needs balance .

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That's because of all the damn. " Tall dudes are life" posts.:pacspit: No one considered our feelings when they made those posts. Tumblr needs balance .
Lmaoooo

Go at the short chicks who those typically come from.

:bryan:

You still saying you prefer them with your shade.