Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I sit back and it still amazes me how far I've made it.

I grew up with killers, drug dealers and nikkas in gangs. I got a grip of peers either dead or in the pen doing football numbers. Most of my male examples outside of my pops and teachers were street nikkas. I've been to every housing project and ghetto in my city coming up. I've seen dudes sell drugs out in the open walking down the street. All my friends coming up use to hit licks. I still made better decisions and overcame even when it was so easy for me to be like everybody else. :mjcry:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why he'd tell me that my ass was skating the line of probability? I honestly thought it was well within reason. I even though to try and gain some weight to see what it looks like bigger. :patrice: It really doesn't look THAT big to me. Am I walking around looking crazy?:patrice: My doctor told me it was big but I feel like i've seen bigger. I do catch myself in the right mirror sometime and I'm like :merchant: but I normally think it's just slightly bigger than average. Guess I was wrong.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why he'd tell me that my ass was skating the line of probability? I honestly thought it was well within reason. I even though to try and gain some weight to see what it looks like bigger. :patrice: It really doesn't look THAT big to me. Am I walking around looking crazy?:patrice: My doctor told me it was big but I feel like i've seen bigger. I do catch myself in the right mirror sometime and I'm like :merchant: but I normally think it's just slightly bigger than average. Guess I was wrong.
It's bigger in person:merchant:

It doesn't look that big in the pictures, well not unnaturally big.

Ima need you to provide more angled pics:jbhmm:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as its proportionate, it should look ok.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I pretty much got drunk alone when I got in last night off a huge 44oz daiquiri, laid down woke up hours later to get water stood up and almost fell flat on my face. I was even more drunk than when I laid down.:russ:

That was the wildest feeling. I was completely clear headed but my body was like nah nikka, go ahead and lay back down:mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
-Bmack last night

Broiled Spicy Jerk Chicken ready

ILC303-1.gif

Where's my beer tho

:jbhmm:

- Bmack this morning after numerous bathroom visits....

I had Spicy Jerk chicken last night..

:snoop: