Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
got fired on Monday for some shyt i didn't do...

i work in lawn care and these Indian dudes wanted a free treatment so they tried to play me...sent my boss a short clip of me not doing their lawn when i came back to finish the job up like 5 minutes later...went to their house and they acting sketchy tryin not to give me the full security footage talkin bout "i specifically told him not to fire you. i told him to put you through training again..." he said he would send my boss the footage, but i doubt my boss would acknowledge it seeing as he already fired me for it...that shyt would be illegal...now i just gotta sit back and hope and pray this unemployment comes through...

i try to live my life doing right, but it's always some bullshyt waiting to fukk me over...people are evil...im about to start not giving a fukk about anybody except my mama...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wifey is doing well, just uncomfortable now that she's mid 3rd trimester. she's due beginning of jan but doc says probably earlier than that.

are you looking in same field you've been in or switching things up?

good luck w her costume, hope you guys have fun trick or treating!

I'm hoping to switch up. I've done mainly healthcare but the assignment I'm at now is working with the finance department but for Comcast/Xfinity and I don't like how they do things but I like looking at budget numbers and that sort of thing. The one for BGE would be for Utility/Energy sector but I'm not sure if it's in finance. Either way BGE would be a good company to work for.

Awww that's exciting!! A Christmas baby perhaps. The end is always hard, you better be making her comfortable :ufdup:. You guys enjoy the party and the shindig at the girls school! Have a good weekend and a happy Halloween :hug:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
got fired on Monday for some shyt i didn't do...

i work in lawn care and these Indian dudes wanted a free treatment so they tried to play me...sent my boss a short clip of me not doing their lawn when i came back to finish the job up like 5 minutes later...went to their house and they acting sketchy tryin not to give me the full security footage talkin bout "i specifically told him not to fire you. i told him to put you through training again..." he said he would send my boss the footage, but i doubt my boss would acknowledge it seeing as he already fired me for it...that shyt would be illegal...now i just gotta sit back and hope and pray this unemployment comes through...

i try to live my life doing right, but it's always some bullshyt waiting to fukk me over...people are evil...im about to start not giving a fukk about anybody except my mama...
I would sue if you have the means to do so.

Sorry to hear this nonetheless.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol I want a Scorpio. I'm so attracted to that dark personality.:whew: I talked to like two of them and I wanted to fukk them crazy but I had willpower.
Good luck! LMAO! I would run screaming in the opposite direction of a Taurus. Unless he was like 80 years old and rich. Sex will always be decent though but at some point you may feel that's all you have.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's funny how people will fall out of religion but still believe in ASStrology. You get that shyt drilled into your head long enough you'll begin engaging in those behaviors because you feel that's how you're supposed to react. If that shyt ultimately meant anything I'd be a Gemini.