Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of those days I wish I was born thin, pretty and with a big butt. I would be off somewhere being useless without a care in the world. Some guy anxious to pay my bills just because he feels he has to.

I think youd be a savage if you got your wish. :sadcam:

Youd probably slay these coli dudes just for a laugh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the mall charging things with someone's credit card. Driving a car and blowing trees I didn't have to pay for.

yeah, but the back end of that lifestyle may not be so glamorous. despite what some on here would have us believe, people aint cutting checks and providing lifestyles just for company.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Do you feel it's a man's job to provide upkeep and maintenance for a woman? Would you do the same for him? Keeping his hair cut, cologne, health/beauty products, new suits, etc?
If I love him yeah.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, but the back end of that lifestyle may not be so glamorous. despite what some on here would have us believe, people aint cutting checks and providing lifestyles just for company.
You're right. I'd probably be getting my ass beat or something worse in the beginning. But then I'd find me a Russell Wilson and ride off into the sunset on his back.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
@Vice Queen

theres this cute tall chick that works at starbucks that looks like you <3 i luv her
That must be my mysterious twin that played basketball at Curtiss Middle School when I was in the 4th grade. A friend saw "her" out at the Culver City steps recently.

Either that or my dad's outside daughter we've joked about.