Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That must be my mysterious twin that played basketball at Curtiss Middle School when I was in the 4th grade. A friend saw "her" out at the Culver City steps recently.

Either that or my dad's outside daughter we've joked about.
:dead:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Happy Friday, honey! You have any plans this weekend?
i've got an adult halloween party tonight at our friends' country club. supposed to be a pretty wild party but wifey is very preg and tired so won't be too crazy for us. taking it pretty easy otherwise and took of monday to see kids at school for halloween and trick or treating after.

how's things your way? you taking R out for halloween?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've got an adult halloween party tonight at our friends' country club. supposed to be a pretty wild party but wifey is very preg and tired so won't be too crazy for us. taking it pretty easy otherwise and took of monday to see kids at school for halloween and trick or treating after.

how's things your way? you taking R out for halloween?

Sounds fun! I was going to ask about baby #3, how long does she have to go? Things are ok for the most part. Still looking around for other positions. The guy I talked to today submitted my resume for a position with BGE (Utility company in MD) and I'm pretty excited about it. The pay is right.

We are going Trick or Treating with the folks in our old neighborhood so I'm excited about that. She got her costume the other day. Some skeleton type thing with fake blood that oozes through the face LMAO! We'll see how it looks this weekend.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Taurus & Scorpio
  • easily jealous
  • possessive
  • stubborn
  • magnetic
  • reserved
  • highly sexed
  • some way attractive
  • loves deeply
  • serious
  • soft inside, hard outside
  • determined
  • hardworking
  • ambitious
  • quiet
  • calculative
  • anger can be frightening
  • sensitive
  • suspicious
  • paranoiac
  • unforgiving

Taurus/Scorpio Difference

Taurean - is into its own possessions and shows what it possesses. Uses their own resources and abilities for their own benefit.

Scorpio - is into other people’s possessions and wants to you show what you have to offer. Uses other’s resources and other’s abilities to their benefit.

They're like ying and yang. They fit perfectly and can have a ton of similarities when they are in fact opposites. It's easy to mistake a Taurean for a Scorpio on surface because of the tough shell but soft inside. But the difference is that a Taurus will open up to you and may over share things while a Scorpio makes you share things while they barely do if at all.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Sounds fun! I was going to ask about baby #3, how long does she have to go? Things are ok for the most part. Still looking around for other positions. The guy I talked to today submitted my resume for a position with BGE (Utility company in MD) and I'm pretty excited about it. The pay is right.

We are going Trick or Treating with the folks in our old neighborhood so I'm excited about that. She got her costume the other day. Some skeleton type thing with fake blood that oozes through the face LMAO! We'll see how it looks this weekend.
wifey is doing well, just uncomfortable now that she's mid 3rd trimester. she's due beginning of jan but doc says probably earlier than that.

are you looking in same field you've been in or switching things up?

good luck w her costume, hope you guys have fun trick or treating!

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Taurus and Scorpio is the devil's combination. I'll just leave it at that. Has to be two very mature people to handle that.
lol I want a Scorpio. I'm so attracted to that dark personality.:whew: I talked to like two of them and I wanted to fukk them crazy but I had willpower.