Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: the title. im not listening to this lady bash my astrological existence for 16 minutes.

edit: *randomly clicks ~1minute into video*

"--they can be be afraid of commitment"

:dame:

i'll add it to the cars playlist

1:25 she saying is nothing but facts :dame: these hos wasting they lives fukkin wit me
:laugh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:laff: the title. im not listening to this lady bash my astrological existence for 16 minutes.

edit: *randomly clicks ~1minute into video*

"--they can be be afraid of commitment"

:dame:

i'll add it to the cars playlist

1:25 she saying is nothing but facts :dame: these hos wasting they lives fukkin wit me
Truth be stinging:lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got fired on Monday for some shyt i didn't do...

i work in lawn care and these Indian dudes wanted a free treatment so they tried to play me...sent my boss a short clip of me not doing their lawn when i came back to finish the job up like 5 minutes later...went to their house and they acting sketchy tryin not to give me the full security footage talkin bout "i specifically told him not to fire you. i told him to put you through training again..." he said he would send my boss the footage, but i doubt my boss would acknowledge it seeing as he already fired me for it...that shyt would be illegal...now i just gotta sit back and hope and pray this unemployment comes through...

i try to live my life doing right, but it's always some bullshyt waiting to fukk me over...people are evil...im about to start not giving a fukk about anybody except my mama...
Sorry to hear that. A lot of retail jobs are hiring for the holiday season and you can get in pretty quickly. May not be want you want to do but it will pay more than unemployment for sure.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Scorpios really are perverts :ohhh:

and they will turn on you, man. be careful

The are literally the most sexual sign of the entire zodiac. lol

@Athenna @Prynce front for yall but there's some deeply disturbing sexual fantasies and secrets that they engage.

:mjpls:

tumblr_n3rxlsb9MM1t9sksvo1_400.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps