Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
These cacs at work keep wanting to debate with me over this Kaepernick shyt.

This is the 3rd time this week.
They want to make sure they can get into your mind and force you to "behave"

I only discuss with people who want to rise. Everybody else is a disraction.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've had crushes on chubby guys. But not because they were chubby. I would like to prefer people that are into a healthy lifestyle but sometimes the hearts wants what it wants :wow:
I respect that.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think people are better than you? You don't have the right people around you :jbhmm:?

You think that not getting a man means that you ain't shyt?

You shouldn't be comparing yourself to other people to determine your sense of worth.

I got the time today cuz.
Everything I want isn't happening as fast as I need it too. When I see others that have what i want i think they are better than me. I dropped all of my "friends" so all i have around me now is family. I feel like there must be something is wrong with me if i cant attract a nice guy.

Where do you want to be?
Independent and skinny.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Everything I want isn't happening as fast as I need it too. When I see others that have what i want i think they are better than me. I dropped all of my "friends" so all i have around me now is family. I feel like there must be something is wrong with me if i cant attract a nice guy.

Independent and skinny.
Your need to have things go your way is indicative of trying to control forces beyond your control. Basing that need and your sense of worth on looking at others will always have you coming up short...its basically you being on a hamster wheel chasing something that'll always be out of reach. Keep your circle small and truly ask yourself why you can't love yourself because there is nothing you can acquire that will fill that void.

Furthermore, if you want to attract someone, you need to be secure with yourself to begin with...no well adjusted man or woman who isn't manipulative is going to want to be with someone who has issues to overcome.

And on top of that if being skinny is that important to you stress, needs to be resolved...training and dieting is the foundation but stress does play a role on your body's ability to metabolize everything you're putting into it.

@CinnaSlim come talk some sense into this young woman.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your need to have things go your way is indicative of trying to control forces beyond your control. Basing that need and your sense of worth on looking at others will always have you coming up short...its basically you being on a hamster wheel chasing something that'll always be out of reach. Keep your circle small and truly ask yourself why you can't love yourself because there is nothing you can acquire that will fill that void.

Furthermore, if you want to attract someone, you need to be secure with yourself to begin with...no well adjusted man or woman who isn't manipulative is going to want to be with someone who has issues to overcome.

And on top of that if being skinny is that important to you stress, needs to be resolved...training and dieting is the foundation but stress does play a role on your body's ability to metabolize everything you're putting into it.

I always try to be myself, but I end up getting called weird. So that's where the self hate comes from. Then when I try to fit in, I just feel left out and unworthy.

I am stressed out with school and figuring out by life so maybe that's why I'm not getting the results I want.

Cinna is probably tired of me by now. You all are.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make'm drink.

She already has been given great advice from multiple people. I'm not sure if my advice will be heeded.

But if she wants my 2 cents, she is welcome to ask.