Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Kosher and JimmyV give their predictions on week 2 of the NFL season. Kosher and JimmyV get into it about Cam Newton's latest comments about health and wins. Kosher sort of believes Cam is trolling the media. Kosher calls Kid Cudi a weirdo and thinks Lupe should smack him. JimmyV thinks it is interesting Kid Cudi is blasting out Drake and Kanye.

Support and subscribe www.fteswl.com thank you

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I always try to be myself, but I end up getting called weird. So that's where the self hate comes from. Then when I try to fit in, I just feel left out and unworthy.

I am stressed out with school and figuring out by life so maybe that's why I'm not getting the results I want.

Cinna is probably tired of me by now. You all are.
I'm with @CinnaSlim we've already laid out what you should be doing so it's up to you. No one's tired of you otherwise we would have simply negged you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm in competition with myself and ive set unrealistic standards. I see everyone's advice and I have used a lot of it. I don't know if this makes sense. I am who I want to be, but according to the standards Ive set Im not good enough. My whole mindset needs to change and it's harder to do when I've been this way all my life. Y'all have got me to realize a lot about myself. My problem is a lot deeper than just my weight and finding a man. It may take years to fix, but I have already began taking steps to better myself.
I appreciate all of you
:smile:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I would appreciate that
PM sent.

Id tell you here but Im hoping you listen and I dont want to see any more drama and negativity spread. I just want to see people rise.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in competition with myself and ive set unrealistic standards. I see everyone's advice and I have used a lot of it. I don't know if this makes sense. I am who I want to be, but according to the standards Ive set Im not good enough. My whole mindset needs to change and it's harder to do when I've been this way all my life. Y'all have got me to realize a lot about myself. My problem is a lot deeper than just my weight and finding a man. It may take years to fix, but I have already began taking steps to better myself.
I appreciate all of you
What makes your standards unrealistic?