Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
To be popular and still ignore the popular crowds ways and follow your heart. That takes real character.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Everything I want isn't happening as fast as I need it too. When I see others that have what i want i think they are better than me. I dropped all of my "friends" so all i have around me now is family. I feel like there must be something is wrong with me if i cant attract a nice guy.

Independent and skinny.

:comeon:

Let me tell you something. I'm 25, my youth is almost over and I've been single all my life. I can sit around and worry about being single 24/7 or I can do something to better myself FOR myself.

I go to the gym, I have my own car, I move into my loft today and I have two jobs. You have to sacrifice and put in a lot of work and effort for yourself if you really want results.

There will always be someone better looking than you or better at your job. I get it's hard to not compare. I do it all the fukking time. But you can't allow yourself to have this defeatist attitude because you can't win. The only person you're competing with is yourself and it's a battle you need to have everyday in order to survive. You need to live with your parents for a few more years, save your money, focus on yourself and not men who catfish online.

Blackout

Daps
I always try to be myself, but I end up getting called weird. So that's where the self hate comes from. Then when I try to fit in, I just feel left out and unworthy.

I am stressed out with school and figuring out by life so maybe that's why I'm not getting the results I want.

Cinna is probably tired of me by now. You all are.
Nah, I feel your posts.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in competition with myself and ive set unrealistic standards. I see everyone's advice and I have used a lot of it. I don't know if this makes sense. I am who I want to be, but according to the standards Ive set Im not good enough. My whole mindset needs to change and it's harder to do when I've been this way all my life. Y'all have got me to realize a lot about myself. My problem is a lot deeper than just my weight and finding a man. It may take years to fix, but I have already began taking steps to better myself.
I appreciate all of you

Blackout

Daps
I'm in competition with myself and ive set unrealistic standards. I see everyone's advice and I have used a lot of it. I don't know if this makes sense. I am who I want to be, but according to the standards Ive set Im not good enough. My whole mindset needs to change and it's harder to do when I've been this way all my life. Y'all have got me to realize a lot about myself. My problem is a lot deeper than just my weight and finding a man. It may take years to fix, but I have already began taking steps to better myself.
I appreciate all of y'all.
Im rising too. Lets all make it to the top. :therethere:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I appreciate all of you
I just dont want to see you sad anymore. I told you before you deserve to be happy :mjcry: