Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Just found out my friends, a married couple, have restraining orders on each other. Apparently they pulled knives on each other and both have court cases pending. They were both just hugged up and loving marriage not long ago. :mindblown:
@Elle Driver please explain to this young woman what the deal is :sas1:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lettuce talk about this:

Get some more self a steam and stop putting people on a pedastool. If you're still not seeing the solution you midas well just become another jaded savage who has a bunch of dudes in your phone called "Free Food".

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lettuce talk about this:

Get some more self a steam and stop putting people on a pedastool. If you're still not seeing the solution you midas well just become another jaded savage who has a bunch of dudes in your phone called "Free Food".
Thinking people are better than me is my biggest problem. Thats where the low self a steam comes from. I can't even get 1 guy sooo no free food for me at :skip:.
Thanks uncle Fonsworth.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thinking people are better than me is my biggest problem. Thats where the low self a steam comes from. I can't even get 1 guy sooo no free food for me at :skip:.
Thanks uncle Fonsworth.

1st and foremost

guys=/= life.

Once you start to have more confidence in yourself you'll notice other people will be more attracted to you as just a person over all. You aint gotta be the best or the best looking. Just be confident in whatever you do even if you suck at it.

2nd I know you can get a guy and handsome ones at that *pause* You probably just want of those guy's that even the 9 and 10's chicks have to "work" for to keep there attention. I could be wrong, but I dont really see a reason for you not to be able to attract any men.

3rd When its all said and done no one cares about your sadness or downs, unless they already cared about you in the 1st place. So if you are trying to grab attention in that manner, its only going to be from someone else that is in just a bad of a spot as you or someone that is trying to take advantage of you.

You dont want that type of attention.

Last edited:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1st and foremost

guys=/= life.

Once you start to have more in yourself you'll notice other people will be more attracted to you as just a person over all. You aint gotta be the best or the best looking. Just be confident in whatever you do even if you suck at it.

2nd I know you can get a guy and handsome ones at that *pause* You probably just want of those guy's that even the 9 and 10's chicks have to "work" for to keep there attention. I could be wrong, but I dont really see a reason for you not to be able to attract any men.

3rd When its all said and done no one cares about your sadness or downs, unless they already cared about you in the 1st place. So if you are trying to grab attention in that manner, its only going to be from someone else that is in just a bad of a spot as you or someone that is trying to take advantage of you.

You dont want that type of attention.
I like fat men so I don't think it's the type of guys I like. I don't act sad irl so idk if it's that either, but thank you. :smile:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like fat men so I don't think it's the type of guys I like. I don't act sad irl so idk if it's that either, but thank you. :smile:
:patrice:
really

lol you should have all type of #'s then:skip:

Maybe its your area?

The sad thing is fat dudes probably wont be the one's that are gonna approach you seeing as they probably have confidence issue themselves. i dunno brehette

I've been hearing alot of women say they don't get approached by dudes lately.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks uncle Fonsworth.
Better than you how? Are these people your same age? Stop comparing yourself to people. You are exactly where you need to be. If anything use them as a motivation for what it possible.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Better than you how? Are these people your same age? Stop comparing yourself to people. You are exactly where you need to be. If anything use them as a motivation for what it possible.
it is people my age and have started using them as motivation. It's just taking forever to get where I want to be

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Thanks uncle Fonsworth.
Why do you think people are better than you? You don't have the right people around you :jbhmm:?

You think that not getting a man means that you ain't shyt?

You shouldn't be comparing yourself to other people to determine your sense of worth.

I got the time today cuz.