Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
diggin up post from yrs back. shaddduppp :camby: i bet your pms are filled with "straight" men like @Yusuke and @Mr210

I don't pm anyone on this trash site, and you got your nerve when you simp that overrated single mother called roll tide or rawtid whatever the hell she goes back. I guess you forgot what happened the last time you spoke my name

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't pm anyone on this trash site, and you got your nerve when you simp that overrated single mother called roll tide or rawtid whatever the hell she goes back. I guess you forgot what happened the last time you spoke my name
what? you mean you apologizing to both of us? :ehh: i remember

edit, and no offense to jayne, but single mothers >> trannies

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Interesting thread:ohhh:
You had a whole group dedicated to you? :ohhh:
No. That's from my cam girl days. Arrived to this site around the time that I was becoming popular, Uncle Grime recognized me and invited me to that group (that I couldn't really believe existed). I thought it was a joke but it was real, I guess. But it had "informants" or whatever who just joined the group to snitch on what went on in there. It was there where I confided in some members what I am. The guys in the group kept wondering why a regular chick was in the group and it was making them paranoid. It was immediately screenshot and blasted in a thread. All hell broke loose.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't pop off at the mouth and a mind my business and all I ask in return is that no one says anything negative about San Antonio. Say what you want about me i don't care just leave my city out your mouth.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
No. That's from my cam girl days. Arrived to this site around the time that I was becoming popular, Uncle Grime recognized me and invited me to that group (that I couldn't really believe existed). I thought it was a joke but it was real, I guess. But it had "informants" or whatever who just joined the group to snitch on what went on in there. It was there where I confided in some members what I am. The guys in the group kept wondering why a regular chick was in the group and it was making them paranoid. It was immediately screenshot and blasted in a thread. All hell broke loose.
:dahell: shyt is like an episode of Degrassi

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's good to see yusuke posting about other stuff besides that woah it's me crap. He is finally becoming a man thanks to me