Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The hits keep on rolling for the nikkas I grew up with. Another old associate of mine got charged with murder. I wonder how many of them nikkas will be left by the time we 25, if we even make it there :wow:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I wonder what happened to that other girl who was exposed for being ts on here (She was a wrestling fan)? Do any of yall remember her name? It literally happened within the time frame the forum was on my case. I wonder if she ever re-registered or just left the forum for good. I know she was a member on here for a few years and she said the reason she never said anything was for the specific reason why people went so hard at me.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what happened to that other girl who was exposed for being ts on here (She was a wrestling fan)? Do any of yall remember her name? It literally happened within the time frame the forum was on my case. I wonder if she ever re-registered or just left the forum for good. I know she was a member on here for a few years and she said the reason she never said anything was for the specific reason why people went so hard at me.

You cool long as my son okay with you . ..:ehh:dont break his heart tho :mjcry:

also I only know one female wrestling fan on here that was exposed but she still around

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hoping these calisthenics pay off, cause a nikka in pain right now :sadcam:

Now I just need to find some better foods to eat :mjcry:

welcome to the club young grasshopper. you took your first step into the world of calisthenics life. can you tell me what calisthenics workout you've been doing?

word of advice. work out for 3-4 days a week and take two days off. the reason why you are in pain because you tore apart some of your muscle tissues. it'll repair itself and make new stronger muscles than your previous muscles. it will probably take you a week for your muscles to recover/repair so be cautious. also, you have to eat the right proteins and get a good night sleep (7-8 hours) for your muscles to grow. your muscles won't grow in a week, so it'll take months for your to put on muscles if you are consistent with it.

always listen to your body. always!

sorry, I know this is the random thoughts section just wanted to help out. please share your thoughts in the gym section so we can continue this dialogue bro.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You cool long as my son okay with you . ..:ehh:dont break his heart tho :mjcry:

also I only know one female wrestling fan on here that was exposed but she still around
I wish I remembered her name. But she seemed to be well liked until she said something about Black men and then they either got her to admit it (I know she used to be in tinychats??) Her exposal made my situation more overwhelming for me. It was way too much at the same time.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-electric-lady.229152/page-9

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
welcome to the club young grasshopper. you took your first step into the world of calisthenics life. can you tell me what calisthenics workout you've been doing?

word of advice. work out for 3-4 days a week and take two days off. the reason why you are in pain because you tore apart some of your muscle tissues. it'll repair itself and make new stronger muscles than your previous muscles. it will probably take you a week for your muscles to recover/repair so be cautious. also, you have to eat the right proteins and get a good night sleep (7-8 hours) for your muscles to grow. your muscles won't grow in a week, so it'll take months for your to put on muscles if you are consistent with it.

always listen to your body. always!

sorry, I know this is the random thoughts section just wanted to help out. please share your thoughts in the gym section so we can continue this dialogue bro.
Thank you sensei.

I started doing this workout, one of my friends recommended it . Idk how effective it is though Avoid the Gym by Using Calisthenics | Military.com

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Thank you.

I'll admit it right here and now. Yeah, I'm trans. So the fukk what? You can't have trans people on the internet or something? I should be able to have to a safe place online for me to post at without some person calling me a man or it. I have a no simping pm policy for a reason. Why is it my fault that the dudes here are so thirsty that they send random dikk pics to people? Whose fault is that, exactly? I shouldn't have to deal with any of this.

@cook BAN MY ACCOUNT.

Virgin.
:mjcry: I know that feel. I hope she's prospering in life.