Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
J Reid said:
Yeah, I'm trying to talk him in to that or at least the Navy. I really want him to stay away from the military period, but if he's hell bent on going, those two options would be much better than army or the marines.

:whoa:............Marines ain't as bad as many people make it out to be, but most ain't cut-out for that life.

If I hadn't volunteered to replace a fellow Marine, I'd have never left California.

I was a Payroll Clerk. Stayed in the Disbursing Office all day. Went to Las Vegas every weekend. Stacked loot.

Navy would be the better option if he's not interested in making it a career since the MOS's are more civilian sector-friendly.

Army is like nursing school.......they let anybody in. No challenge whatsoever.​

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bruh you aint never lied :banderas:

I owe the nikka @jwinfield a hunnid favors for posting "New Person Same Old Mistakes" in the thread for the "Atlanta" tv show and getting these Aussie Cacs on my radar.

I was kinda disappointed their previous two albums are sonically night and day from this one. Maybe they'll grow on me.

"Its way too real, I'm way too sober":ahh:

giphy.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the coli moderators your goons or shall I say clowns missed me!

Enjoy your last few months because come Jan 1, this site is mine

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Hoping these calisthenics pay off, cause a nikka in pain right now :sadcam:

Now I just need to find some better foods to eat :mjcry: