Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
After finding out my husband 5 month double-life 2 weeks ago, I couldn't eat for days, I couldn't sleep properly.

I decided to work things out with him, I'm so stupid in love with him that I can't let go even after, yet again, him showing me his blunt disrespect for me. After a week of paranoia & snooping & phone checking & call-log studying & him telling me I need to stop bringing it up because I need to move on, 2 nights ago I called it quits. He decided to lie to me about contacting his ex after I asked him twice (which was to say sorry for how he tried her face years ago when he got with me) which was innocent but he decided to lie to me anyways knowing the state of mind I am in.

Today, it just hit me how casual and nonchalant he is about the whole situation. It's freaking breaking me seeing how he won't even fight to keep me, to see how he's making absolutely no effort to show me how he gonna make things better, to reassure me, to build that trust again. How, still, he lies for the smallest things. I wanna let go and get over this but it's seriously killing me how he just doesn't give af. It's now making me question our whole marriage.

He told me today that he passed the talking phase with me & a whole heap of other bull that summed up how I'm no longer shyt to him... I went on my break at work early after that conversation to cry in the bathroom for 30 mins. :mjcry: I know once I get home tonight, my night is gonna basically consist of non-stop crying.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
After finding out my husband 5 month double-life 2 weeks ago, I couldn't eat for days, I couldn't sleep properly.

I decided to work things out with him, I'm so stupid in love with him that I can't let go even after, yet again, him showing me his blunt disrespect for me. After a week of paranoia & snooping & phone checking & call-log studying & him telling me I need to stop bringing it up because I need to move on, 2 nights ago I called it quits. He decided to lie to me about contacting his ex after I asked him twice (which was to say sorry for how he tried her face years ago when he got with me) which was innocent but he decided to lie to me anyways knowing the state of mind I am in.

Today, it just hit me how casual and nonchalant he is about the whole situation. It's freaking breaking me seeing how he won't even fight to keep me, to see how he's making absolutely no effort to show me how he gonna make things better, to reassure me, to build that trust again. How, still, he lies for the smallest things. I wanna let go and get over this but it's seriously killing me how he just doesn't give af. It's now making me question our whole marriage.

He told me today that he passed the talking phase with me & a whole heap of other bull that summed up how I'm no longer shyt to him... I went on my break at work early after that conversation to cry in the bathroom for 30 mins. :mjcry: I know once I get home tonight, my night is gonna basically consist of non-stop crying.
Sorry to hear that. You are already suffering from the job situation and now this. I hope things will get better for you soon.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_nduv9sbTSx1s5djgpo1_400.gif

fukkING MOOD :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Gah damm

fukk that nikka

He out the relationship
He gone be mean to u till u dump him

Then when u do he will regret it then be nice to get u back

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Wishing you the best in this situation.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

I had similar issues from a previous relationship. If he doesn't respect you enough to do right then he never will, especially if you keep sticking around.