Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
The mind is a powerful thing. Where are these memories coming back from? :mindblown:

Is this real life?
4294-83023e634f572df2256f88ba59587f27.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:wow: It's been a wild couple of days, brehs. I got this call from a chick on Wed last week. I hadn't talked to her in over three years but her and I used to be friends. She got with some drug addict and got pregnant with a kid, and had fallen on hard times recently. I thought something fishy was going on, and she was asking me to loan her $180 :damn:, but before you ask, I didn't do it. She got some other sap to do it. I went down and played psychiatrist and listened to her problems that night to see what was going and she said we would talk again. On Saturday, I got a text from her saying "Have you got paid yet?" and sirens began to go off in my head and I told her "No. It's every two weeks." Fast forward today and I see a mutual friend post this on twiter:

I don't know about everyone else, but I am getting my shyt together and starting to prepare myself for the rest of my life. I don't have enough time or care enough to have people around that do nothing but bring me down or take from me. So if that's what you're doing, consider another friend.

And I saw someone reply "I can't believe I got played for a fool! I'm going to get my money back." so I clicked on her page and she's namedropping that very same girl I met with on Thursday saying not to trust her, and she's using the money to get high, and she's giving sob stories left and right. So I decided to see for myself what was up and texted her and said "I GOT PAID!" and she responded back "Can you meet me at a Pharmacy and pay for a drug test for me?"

I played around at first but eventually got serious and told her about that statuses and I basically didn't trust her. Every excuse got thrown at me. "I need to that drug test to report to my rehab officer" Yadayada such and such, but I told her I couldn't and this whole thing confused me, and I didn't want no part of it. She told me she'd call me back after she met whatever person she was meeting with to report her drug screening to, but I don't think she'll be calling me back. :mjpls:

I think I avoided losing money. :whew: I knew something was fishy when she hadn't talked to me three and half years and called me out of the blue wanting help. :pachaha: Gotcha! :ufdup:

EDIT - She's also listed as engaged to her boyfriend on FB...the one "she is no longer with." who is "a drug addict" and "a dead beat dad." :sas1: Aight. :sas2:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Time to take practice exams:ahh:If I can get 85% or better on a few, time to put down the cash and get my ass in a testing center. No lacking this fall.

Bullshyt jobs:justgodude:

Waiting on my spaceship:letyasoulglow:And if this cashier at walgreens don't stop looking so excited when I come in:letyasoulglow:Might be time to just ask her ass out.:francis: