Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being unemployed without a plan has opened up a bunch of options. I created this flyer for something I wanted to start and it should be here in a couple of days. I have my audience I want to target. The delivery idea is still in the back of my mind but I'm not sure I want to deal with people directly at this point in my life.

I'm still debating on which move to make with this real estate license. It's cool but I've been trying to find my friend and his wife a house to rent and they are getting on my nerves :lupe: If I ever get to this point financially, I would rather just loan people money for their real estate projects. I can offer decent rates and if the person fukks up and forecloses, I get the property or if they refinance the loan I still get paid. I have no interest in being a landlord either.

Ive been applying for developer roles too because that's what I really want to do and it pays more money, but it's hard to break away from that "analyst" mold, so I've been updating my resume as well. I won't say it's been fun, but damn I didn't have the energy to even come up with a new idea so just having ideas is refreshing.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being unemployed without a plan has opened up a bunch of options. I created this flyer for something I wanted to start and it should be here in a couple of days. I have my audience I want to target. The delivery idea is still in the back of my mind but I'm not sure I want to deal with people directly at this point in my life.

I'm still debating on which move to make with this real estate license. It's cool but I've been trying to find my friend and his wife a house to rent and they are getting on my nerves :lupe: If I ever get to this point financially, I would rather just loan people money for their real estate projects. I can offer decent rates and if the person fukks up and forecloses, I get the property or if they refinance the loan I still get paid. I have no interest in being a landlord either.

Ive been applying for developer roles too because that's what I really want to do and it pays more money, but it's hard to break away from that "analyst" mold, so I've been updating my resume as well. I won't say it's been fun, but damn I didn't have the energy to even come up with a new idea so just having ideas is refreshing.

When you get on, remember I always had the utmost faith in you.:ufdup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like the fourth time this recruiter with this thick ass accent has called me and I don't understand what he's saying and it's frustrating me to tears. I told him I don't think I'm a good fit :mjcry:.