Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
A beautiful black women with a cheap ass weave is like a fatboy taking steroids.

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EADB40718F3FA36880C60F2816FA88532536013E

This nikka really tried to give me and @Flavia a ticket...ole top flight security looking ass

:heh::heh::heh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The innocence of this was so cute lmao

Is giving birth like taking a poop?!...

Hello ladies, this is going to be my first child and i'm nervous as hell for when the time comes and im in the hospital ready to give birth. For all of you experienced ladies, in your own words how would you have described your labor and birth experience? I always pictured giving birth as if you were really constipated and needing to take a huge dump? The idea of another human life�form�crawling out of my vagina scares the living crap out of me!

Responses:

The pain is unbelievable but you so quickly forget! I totally relate to your statement after the baby popped out it was relief exactly like taking the best dump of your life! I remember even saying how great it was!

My great grandmother had 13 and that's exactly how she described it.

The pressure relief when baby comes out feels like the biggest poop of your life. But the pain and pushing is obviously much more intense

Exactly like the biggest most constipated poop of your life. In fact I used a birthing stool and it was just like being on the toilet!

It is really similar to pooping. I think you're using the same muscles to push. Is probably why my hemmroids swelled so much after all that pushing...

When I was working while pregnant with DD a customer told me to eat a lot of beans the day before and I would fart her out nice and easy
smiley-surprised.gif

Is giving birth like taking a poop?!......
:mjcry: