Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
"Perhaps it is your ambivalence, the nature of feeling sorry for yourself for what you are and how you truly feel, that keeps you from reaching your full potential & finding the happiness that comes from being honest, open, and free. Societal standards can bring about anxiety to good-hearted people, and there is no one who can truly judge a person on this Earth. So be who you want to be, when you want to be it, and have the stomach to accept yourself & embrace what you are."

I'm happy I can feel things good and bad because it allows me to grow

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
This chick at my job :banderas:

Too bad I'm too scared to approach her, ill just have to settle for wiffs of her hair when she passes me :to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be nice, Rawtid. OMG thick accent guy called me again and muttered some more shyt I couldn't understand. I think someone is supposed to call me, but I'm pretty sure you ask if I'll be available before you set up a call with a client. He better hope he calls before 3:30pm. I talked with another recruiter a few minutes ago, she seemed nice but the salary was lower than what I wanted...higher than the previous gig so I can't complain too much. That's another thing, don't ask me what I made at the last job because then it makes what I'm asking for now seem unreasonable :heh: Let's forget about that old job, I have, I'm worrying about right now.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Always funny to me how some of the most unatractive women have the sexiest phone voices
I have a coworker and i swear listening to her on the phone on our conference calls will almost get my d!ck hard...until i remember who it is :laff:
Super super nice lady tho but :sadcam::huhldup: material in the looks department
But her voice tho :ohlawd:
1109293_o.gif

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps

Get knocked down, act like you never lost
Come back and win

I was lost, and then, yeah, I was found
And on money, yeah, um, I was down
We was already down